Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Eric M. Siegel <e_siegel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 13:23:04 -0600

Spatula wrote:

> > From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
> >
> > Bah. Those are minor problems (to me and most Eldar players,
> > anyways :) The obvious gap is the Warlock Titan Battle Group: 1350
> > points for 1 Warlock Titan and 2 Phantom Titan bodyguards.
>
> Well, at least that's better than the all-warlock titan
> battlegroup my friend wanted to field... (hi Eric!)

Hey, I would have paid the points at the same ratio
other titan groups got! You were just mad about the
whole no chaos battlegroup thing!
1500 points for 3 Warlock titans would not have been
too far fetched. They are about equal to a well-armed
Warlord, and more fragile to boot.

Eric
Modest Eldar player