Re: [Epic] Daemon Names (was: Questions)

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:31:37 -0500

Thane Morgan wrote:

> OK, so you want me to name my blood thirster "Fondle Fiddle Grope
> Leper". I think andy was was bored and need to do something to avoid
> playtesting.

        Well, *I* don't care what you name your bloodthirster...
The tables are kinda silly, but they're also an example of the
kinds of backgroud-related bits you just don't find in GW
publications these days...

        BTW, would you mind cutting out portions of the post
you're responding to that aren't relevant to your response?
You tacked on 3-4 lines to a multi-page post.

Scott Shupe
aka Carnalfist (hmm, sounds like a Tool song, or maybe GWAR)
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Who's laughing now?" - Evil Dead II