Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 14:36:31 -0600

At 02:04 PM 2/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> Banelords and other Chaos-enhanced Titans should not
>> be available in Battlegroup strength, IMHO.
>
> You mean 'Chaos-crippled'. I'll take a regular Warlord with
>decent weapons that I can choose myself & the ability to FF over the
>Banelord anyday. I see no reason why, if you let Chaos have battlegroups,
>Banelords couldn't be used in them.
>
>Scott
>shupes_at_...

I've got to go with Scott on this one. While I wouldn't call them crippled
(the banelord is so short ranged you have to advance anyway), I hardly think
a chaos titan tail is worth 150 pts. I personally favor leaving LoB and
Banelord titans weapons off of regular chaos titans, so the weapon choice is
not particularly effective. The 150 pts is a little extreme, and it's crazy
when you compare a 900 pt Warlord vs. 3 for 1500 (400 pts/titan difference).

Temp