RE: [Epic] Use old SM Squat Leviathan for SM/IG?

From: Steve Wik <bosco_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 14:01:10 -0700

I'm using one for that purpose! I'm also using Squat stuff for my Orks:
(warning, the following may be painful for Squat players to read...)

squat bikes=ork bikes

those heavily armored squat bikes (what are they called? I keep wanting
to call them brewmeisters... heh heh)= nobz bikes(I just clip the end
off of that spear thingy in the front and paint them as guns)

Squat trikes= wartrax

Thudd guns=big gunz

I'm also using 4 of the old squat fighter planes as fighta bommaz

I'm also considering using some squat infantry guys to spice up my boyz
stands or maybe mixed with madboyz to make skarboyz stands

Oh yeah, I've also got that blimp thingy, the leviathan-like thing with
the landing pad on the back and a land-train. don't know how I can work
those in, but they're pretty cool...

(another) Steve