Re: [Epic]New Painting Pots

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:09:33 -0800 (PST)

> Steve
>
> Rowney (artists paints) produce a range of acrylics that includes
> terracotta (and a superb yellow that covers black in one coat). The
> paints over here in Australia are found in all Artists' Supplies shops
> and cost about A$4 for a tube of about 4x the volume of a Citadel pot.
> I originally bought the paints for terrain but now use them on most
> minis.

I don't like tube paints, they are too thick for one thing, and they don't
mix all that well with citadel in my experience, lastly, they don't taste
that good.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...