Re: [Epic] Satans work OFF TOPIC

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:44:11 -0500

> I kinda wonder if the KIND of role playing in Vampire games isn't the issue.
>
> (All levity aside) Role playing can be a powerful psychological tool and I
> wonder if it is healthy to be role playing sick, evil, twisted, depraved
> monsters doomed to eventual damnation with no hope of salvation...

That's why I prefer Wraith. But still, you haven't seen sick a depraved until
you've played HOL, which is either by Black Dog Studio or Dirt Merchant Games,
both logos are on the books. For those who are not familiar with White Wolf vs
Black Dog they are in some way related, I think Black Dog was original and White
Wolf was kinda a scism company. Anyway, most people will tell you that Black Dog
is the *adult* version of White Wolf.

Now, if you want the best RPG for not damaging tender pyskes too much try either
Marvel Superheroes or Star Wars.

Star Wars has the Force, so players are forced *kinda pun* into being good-guys

In Marvel if you kill someone you lose *all* of you're experience (karma) even
if tried to save them but failed.

Tyler
I play HG anyway