[Epic] Let all Beware (for real, this time)

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:48:16 -0700

I have now just based 16 more stands of genestealers and tyrannid
warriors, courtesy of The Wandering Mage 35%
discounts!); www.basai.com/themage

I can hardly wait to begin the feasting. Would all imperials please
begin washing with barbeque sauce, eldar should garnish themselves with
mint leaves, and orks should soak in butter overnight before a battle.

Thane

Again, if any Albuquerque lurkers are out there, come to Active
Imagination Sunday at noon so we can get a regualar Epic day set up
again, and maybe a campaign/tournament.