Re: [Epic] house rules (was Re: General Enquiry)

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 01:44:33 -0800 (PST)

> > As President of SNTN I am currently going to get the Tyrannid Codex so I
> > can fully understand the level of its depravity, but alos because I am
> > totally unaware of its codex makeup. After facing many armies that were
> > Genestealers, with Tyrants, carnies, and Lictors, I was beginning to wonder
> > whether termies and hormies were actually in the book.
>
> Yes, and their sole use is as fodder to soak up hits on the way in. In E40K, they only dilute
> the assault power of your CC detats, which is really all the Tyrannids can depend on.

They have another use. To enable us to field an army of reasonable size
without buying 50+ boxes of plastics. It's a use of necessity, but it's a
use nonetheless.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9