RE: [Epic] Satans work OFF TOPIC

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:39:26 -0600

> And while I am not currently active in the SCA, I, at none time in my
> life, was VERY active.
> And I am not nuts either.
>
> Looney for sure, but not nuts

---------> Well, everyone's OK til they go and stab someone for no good
reason, then when the police/media/family members go looking back for
things, the rpg stuff is an instant Ah-Ha! for most of them. The drug
problem may not have been it, the muliple-divorced parents may have
nothing to do with it,abuse as a child didn't matter, the music and the
movies of course have nothing to do with it, the kind of cereal they ate
for breakfast my have nothing to do with it, but Look!- They played D&D!
Sure sign that they'll go nuts one day and kill someone!

With some of the events in the past week, I'm still amazed when people
act really surprised that kids can flip out/ stress out over school or a
girlfriend and go nuts shooting people, yet when an accountant does it,
they just chalk it up to stress/overwork/marriage problems and no one
blinks an eye. The kids _must_ have had some _darker_ reason...

If the various religious movements would attack gangs and drugs as
ferociously as they did RPG's , they might actually help someone who was
actually in danger.

Chris Miller