[Epic] calling GW

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:26:16 -0500

I don't know whether this was a futile attempt, but I contacted GW directly
and asked them what their long term plans for Epic are. It seemed to me to
be rather naive, but I hate not knowing what they are going to do with the
game when I am trying to get my army together. If anyone has tried this,
did you get a company line, or a real answer?

                President SNTN
                Aerich Frodoson

        We the members of Say No To Nids, have determines that for the sake
        of unsupspecting Terminators, Imperial Guard Cavalry, Exarcts, and Mekboy
        Warwagonz, that the continuation of the playing of these atrocities is
        against the best interest of our armies.