Re: [Epic] calling GW

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 19:57:28 PST

>At 10:29 PM 3/28/98 PST, you wrote:
>>

>>>I don't know whether this was a futile attempt, but I contacted GW=20
>>directly
>>>and asked them what their long term plans for Epic are. It seemed to
me=
>=20
>>>be rather naive, but I hate not knowing what they are going to do
with=20
>>the
>>>game when I am trying to get my army together. If anyone has tried=20
>>this,
>>>did you get a company line, or a real answer?
>>>

>>> President SNTN
>>> Aerich Frodoson
>>>
>>> We the members of Say No To Nids, have determines that for the sake
>>> of unsupspecting Terminators, Imperial Guard Cavalry, Exarcts,
and=20
>>Mekboy
>>> Warwagonz, that the continuation of the playing of these atrocities
is=
>=20
>>> against the best interest of our armies.
>>>

>> =20
>>
>> You contacted them...
>>
>>... well what did they said, it=B4s frustrating because just now my
army=
>=20
>>is getting Tougher... (It=B4s well written??? sorry, it=B4s been alot
of=
>=20
>>time since i wrote in english)
>>

>> Alexis Delgado
>>

>> Alexis_usb_at_...
>>

>> P.D. is there anyone on the list From Caracas, Venezuela???
>
>As I was afraid, they remain ever silent to the question. Why would
they
>tell a bunch of people who are spending money on a game, whether they
wer=
>planning to discontinue the game.
>
>I will update the list if and when they get back to me.
>

> President SNTN
> Aerich Frodoson
>
> We the members of Say No To Nids, have determines that for the sake
> of unsupspecting Terminators, Imperial Guard Cavalry, Exarcts, and
Mekbo=
> Warwagonz, that the continuation of the playing of these atrocities
is=20
> against the best interest of our armies.

    I hate all those >> but you could really get them to fill half the
screen...

   Anyways, i guess we�ll just have to wait around and buy every model
available because if they discontinue it ( which i don�t think they�ll
do) i hope to have a very large army because i don�t want to buy every
model at 10$... urghhh. Scary...

          There are a lot of people here in Venezuela who are starting
now to build their armies, i have started about 3 or 4 of my friends in
Epic recently it will be very disapointing if Gw discontinued it...

                          Alexis Delgado

    I�ll tell ya da world iz Green...

     Alexis_usb_at_...