Re: house rules (was Re: [Epic] General Enquiry)

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:08:34 +1000

Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> For that matter, Goffs should have more Nobz, and many/most/all of the
> rest should be Skarboyz.

To add to that, and clear up some confusion re a previous post:

What I object to is the "all Nobz" or "mostly Nobz" army. Thus an army
with only a few bits of Infantry would be acceptable if all-Nob. Say
5-10 Nobz per 1000 pts.

But a mainly-infantry army consisting of nothing but Nobz, with no
"normal" infantry to back it up is another matter.

Note that "normal" infantry would mean:

For Snakebites: Some to Many Boarboyz, Mainly Skarboyz, some Boyz as
the shooty Orks.

For Bad Moons: Shooty Boyz. Maybe a few normal Boyz, if they're
down on their luck.

For Blood Axes: Boyz and/or Kommandos.

For Goffs: Skarboyz.

Anyone else: Boyz

In my own armies - even the 2000 pt War Engine Army - I tried to
get about a 3:1 ratio between "normal" boyz and Nobz. This doesn't
have to apply to each detachment, just overall.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo