Re: [Epic] Good bye Epic

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:06:00 -0500

Mike Looney - ionet wrote:

> The current version just SCREAMS to use figures other than GW's. When I
> get arround to doing IG most, like say 70%, of my regiment (and yes, I
> plan on doing a full regiment, not this piddly ass battalion that most
> people call a regiment) will be non-GW minis

I have used CMD's Future Wars infantry for IG (FWG-01), you get 10
stands of infantry for $6.50. I've also got Alternative Armies Firefight
Citymap units which is about 5-8 stands per blister. I'm curious,
though, on what you plan to use for everything else. I think the list
would also be interested.

anvil