[Epic] Dark Eldar: Rules, Suggestions, URLS??

From: Shalom <shalom_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:40:02 +0100

    I am currently developing some Ideas i have on a "Dark Eldar" army, for
Epic40K, regular 40K, NetEpic, and a 40KRPG I'm thinking of running: I
already have a Hard Copy of Tom Setzer's Khornate Dark Eldar (ne Witch
Elves)
But I was wondering if any one has or knows of any other resources on this
topic?

Thanks!!

PS: If yer interested in this, email me and I'll keep you posted!