Re: [Epic] All-WE battles

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:08:12 -0800 (PST)

> Well, it's not like I didn't have quite a few before, but now I
> find myself picking up even more titans and gargants, so I'll ask:
>
> Has anyone tried an all-War engine fight with E40K? I suppose a little
> infantry or a small armored unit would be OK, but I'm mainly thinking
> the old titans on titans thing like the old AT battles years ago...
>
> I may pull one of these up at the local store just to try and rope in
> some new victims (and troll for veterans who want to get rid of their
> stuff) and I'm wondering if anyone else has found goods&bads after the
> fact.

That would be fun. I can field (painted) 1 Imperator, 3 ordinatus, 3
reavers, 4 warhounds, 1 warlord, 9 super heavies, 2 leviathans and a
capitol imperialis.
Excluding the CI, that works out to 5670 if i remember the costs
correctly. It wouldn't take too long either.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...