Re: [Epic] Using old style bases in E40k??

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:16:54 -0600

Miller, Chris wrote:

> -------> The 1 to 3 is _stands_, not figures. Each unit can be 1 to 3
> bike stands per slot, not figures per base. This is the same as the tank
> lists where it's 1 to 3 tanks per slot. Unit-wise, one stand of infantry
> or bikes equals one individual tank/rhino/whatever.

Okay, I see that this is true for space marine bikes (the motorcycle-looking
things), but is it also true for space marine attack bikes (the ones with
the little sidecar)? If so, that's a lot of money per unit. No wonder
they've got two fp per unit.

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...
//    http://www.nothinbut.net/~cperkins