Re: [Epic] (Fwd) Epic 40K Campaign Rules

From: Sean Smith <seans_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:20:11 +1300 (BST)

On Tue 31 Mar, Luca Fazio wrote:
> ------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen...
> greetings from Italy !!
>
> Mr Sean Smith's campaign rules are at last online in the Epic 40.000's section
> of my homepage. Enjoy it !!

It looks great Luca, well done! Though I should have changed some of the
wording before emailing the campaign rules to you. I hope no one gets the
idea that if they post me a 3000 point army list, their phone number and
their address I will include them in epic campaign! Lastly maybe you should
change the date your page was last updated, it still says 1/19/98.

---
Sean Smith
Seans_at_...
---