Re: [Epic] (Fwd) Epic 40K Campaign Rules

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:56:14 +0000

On 1 Apr 98 at 8:20, Sean Smith wrote:

> It looks great Luca, well done!

Thank you !

>Though I should have changed some of the
> wording before emailing the campaign rules to you. I hope no one gets the idea
> that if they post me a 3000 point army list, their phone number and their
> address I will include them in epic campaign!

Well, I hope that Internet sufers are smart enought to know that it was
refereed to your club only !!! However I corrected that sentence and uploaded a
new page !

>Lastly maybe you should change
> the date your page was last updated, it still says 1/19/98.
> ---
Fixed now, thank you !!

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !