Re: [Epic] Eldar/Dark Eldar Question

From: T'oma Shalom <shalom_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:47:04 +0100

<chuckle> Actually, WHFB Elves are the descendants of an Eldar colony, as
are the rest of the inhabitants. The Birth of Slaanesh happens in 40K,
WHFB Sllany already exists. Also, there are old Slaan Warp Gates at the
poles of the planet in WHFB.
    If you don't like that idea, just say there's no relationship at
all. That works for some folks. too.