Re: [Epic] Blast Markers

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:42:41 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Thane;

         The gist of my message was that I agreed with your opinions on blast
markers, but found them an innovative wargame hobby compromise, I do not
use them, or even play Epic40k. But the Warzone and other SCI-FI and
modern period gamers wanted to know how they worked and were interested
in how it might affect their games.

         We had a traumatic separation of our club over WRG rules over six
years ago. And only in the last year have some members started to attend
gaming nights on the regular Tuesday, Friday nights or Sunday
afternoons. It did help that we have a permanent rented site as they
gamed Monday nights, but I was not involved in the fight and missed a
few old friends for a while. That was the end of our Titanicus Game
group too.

        My real life job is stressful enough these days, as I no longer get to
"Run Free"

                        still Sauron1_at_... for now