Re: [Epic] Blast Markers

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:41:58 -0700

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Thane;
>
> The gist of my message was that I agreed with your opinions on blast
> markers, but found them an innovative wargame hobby compromise, I do not
> use them, or even play Epic40k. But the Warzone and other SCI-FI and
> modern period gamers wanted to know how they worked and were interested
> in how it might affect their games.
>
> We had a traumatic separation of our club over WRG rules over six
> years ago. And only in the last year have some members started to attend
> gaming nights on the regular Tuesday, Friday nights or Sunday
> afternoons. It did help that we have a permanent rented site as they
> gamed Monday nights, but I was not involved in the fight and missed a
> few old friends for a while. That was the end of our Titanicus Game
> group too.
>
> My real life job is stressful enough these days, as I no longer get to
> "Run Free"
>
> still Sauron1_at_... for now

Sorry, I couldn't tell where you were going with much of that previous
post.

Go on a rant every once in a while to relieve stress. Insult GW, since
you'll probably get some support and that feels good too. It's fun, and
less likely to end in arrest like beating a child (make one mistake; I
told his mother it was a misunderstanding... once he told me where his
house was, anyways...)

Thane