Re: [Epic] Blast Markers

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 00:00:24 PST

Tu as �crit :

>Cyril Crocker wrote:
>>
>> Yes, but on page 31 it states "Units in Overwatch may re-roll >> >>
misses for
>> super heavy weapons as usual". It states nothing about the >> >>
difference of
>> hits or hit dice.
>
>Ok, we need a Q&A. Oh Allen, dude, can you do this please..
>
>For detachments on overwatch, that have disrupt SHW, are you allowed
>re throw the dirsupt dice that are under 4?

I think a Q&A is not necessary, you'll find the answer at the end of the
Battle Book (in the general comments about the rules). If I remember
well, it is stated that on overwatch disrupt dice can be re-rerolled
under 4.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 03/26/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/