Re: [Epic] Morale

From: Tony Christney <acc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:01:06 -0800

Just to serve up that which you dished out with great abandon...

>It's morale. M-O-R-A-L-E! That's right! There's an E on the end. I
>realize that a majority of the people on this list are tech types with
>little or no regard to communication in the real world, but it's NOT RIGHT.
>
>Moral - n. principal, standard, or habit with respect to right or wrong
>conduct.

don't you mean PRINCIPLE? Come on, if you are going to flame someone, at
least try not to make yourself look like an idiot, no offense intended.
Also, you would do well to remember that there are quite a few people
on this list who don't have English as a first language. In fact, there
have been a few who have learned English from the Internet. If you
understand what is meant in a message, then isn't that sufficient?
I think a little leeway and understanding are in order...

Also, being a "tech-type" has no relation to your ability to communicate.
In fact I would say that in general it enhances your ability to communicate.

What do you mean by the real world? Is there some fake world that no one
is telling me about?

>Morale - n. emotional or mental condition with repsect ot confidence, zeal,
>etc. esp. in the face of opposition, hardship, etc.
>
>Temp

Tony Christney
acc_at_...