Re: [Epic] Chaos Titans & Net Epic

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 17:21:30 -0500

> From: "Cameron Bentsen" <stu7i95_at_...>
>
> > > I feel that access to these weapons is the primary thing distinguishing Chaos
> > > titans from their Imperial counterparts (other than conversions/paint jobs,)
> > > and I kind of think that Chaos Titans should be a bit different after having
> > > spent a few millenia in the warp...
> >
> > Well, they _do_ have tails. And funky heads.
>
> Ooo... rah. Compared with the modifications the warp did on Banelords,
> Subjugators, and Questors, that's peanuts.

        Sorry, forgot the smiley.

> > I have no objection to there being chaos-titan specific weapons
> > like the energy whip, I just don't think they should be the LoB and the
> > Banelord weapons.
>
> Other than the whip & tails, what ones did you have in mind? There aren't
> any others, and I for one don't want to see us making up *new* weapons for
> Net Epic.

        I didn't really have any others in mind. The whip & tail is
fine by me. Although I always thought the LoB's Hellblade would make
another good titan weapon; it seems to be comparable with the chain
fist & energy whip (as far as the LoB weapons go, it's taking the death
storm over the gatling gun that I have a problem with).

Scott
shupes_at_...