Re: [Epic] Web Ring!

From: mlooney - IOnet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 18:56:18 -0600

KrazyLlama wrote:

> Francois: When did you try it? 3 days ago? Because J Michael Looney had the
> code on his page before he was actually in the ring, and that probably
> affected it. As for a logo, we're working on finding one...

Ah, I placed that on the page because the damn form told me to, at least
I think it did. Let me go check.
<time passes while I submit the E41K sub page>

Yes, it does. Quoting here:

Your page was sucessfully submitted to the The Epic 40000 Webring queue.
It is not yet, however, part of the ring. You will need to add the
proper HTML links on your page before either the ring manager or another
ring member will move your site into the actual ring.

End quote.

I read that as put the code in now, not later. If that is not what they
meant, then they should say so.

For what it is worth I do have 2 entries in the ring, if you want to
nuke one, please tell me so I can yank/change HTML.