Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:06:31 +0000

> > The "points cost per weapon" is too much like 40K and we are doing this
> > whole net epic thing because of EPIC 40K!!!

Actually this 1st edition which antedates present 40k.

> The titan's variable weapon load is already like 40k. Adding
> point costs isn't going to change that. And as it only applies to titans,
> I don't see what the big deal is.

I have played many first edition games and this adds no difficulty to
present play, plus to those who have commented in the difficulty of a
cost per weapon system thta all will agree upon, no fear AT already has
them and I'm rechecking them with Tony's formula before posting them.

Peter