[Epic] The Epic Project

From: Crocker, Cyril <ccrocker_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 08:28:58 -0500

My Web site is now active. At the moment it contains my updated rules
for Eldar and a couple of new Super-Heavy Weapons I posted a while back
on the net.

The idea of my site was to add all the "lost" units on the Epic40k
conversion without any additional rules. Mr. Looney's site is excellent
at setting up armies with old models but I want to avoid the extra rules
he has added - just for simplicities sake.

Anyhow visit my site and let me know what you think.
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/5278/index.html

P.S.: Sorry about having to use Geocities for those of you who hate the
banners the spew out.

P.S.S.: Watch for Orks coming soon!
Cyril Crocker
Computer Technician