Re: [Epic] Genestealers

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 11:08:12 -0600

J D wrote:

> Can someone give me info on Genestealers? Do they have a Codex? Are
> they
> their own army, or part of the Tyranids? Will a Codex be printed? Are
> they out of print? I heard something about Genestealers and Squats
> being
> non-existant or something in the 40K universe. Thanks.

In the good old days of WH40K (back when you could get the rules with
out having to buy all those damn figures) Genestealser were a separate
race from Tyranids. They had 2 kinds of army lists, one for the first
invasion force and one for a "cult" that had been on a world for some
time.

As of "Hive War", which was the SM/TL 'Nids book, they were assumed into
Tyranids in general. The current Tyranids Codex is all they have now.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com