Re: [Epic] Off topic (again) StarCraft

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 98 11:07:52 -0600

At approximately 4/1/98 6:52 PM, The Laughing God wrote:

>Hey, I'm only interested init if its MAC stuff, or Epic. My Bandwidth says
>"use email"
>
>Peace!

The manual is written to be functional for both Mac and Windows versions
of the game. According to the projections lists the Mac version is due
out around June 30th (although the PC version is over a year late so this
may not bode well for the Mac version).

Just call me a slave to playing now or I would have waited for the Mac
version (that is if I can ever finish my development work so I can sit
down a play something).

Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage_at_...
Rochester MN USA WAM!NET