[Epic] Starcraft Demo

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:12:58 -0700

With all the talk of Starcraft, I'm wondering
if I could run the game. A store here in town
has it, but I want to make sure before I buy it.
Does anyone know if there's a demo available?
I heard a rumour that Blizzard released one
via their website for a few hours one night long
before the full game was released, but I haven't
been able to find out if this is true. Thanks!

Jonathan Westmoreland
LIMS Implementation Assistant
Norwest Labs-Lethbridge, AB

"Thought begets heresy. Heresy begets retribution."