RE: [Epic] Troop Quality in Epic (LONG)

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:23:06 -0600

        -----> This is one of the better-sone ideas I've seen here, so
I'm just going to nit-pick the small stuff...

-----> Fine
> Regular: SM/CSM, IG With Commissars, Eldar guardian, Orks Boyz, all
> tanks/battle wagons etc., 'Nids with leaders still alive.
-----> Marines should be a notch better than guardians, boyz, and IG
(even with a comissar). All marines start as scouts , so maybe marine
scouts should be here.
> Experienced: Terminators, Chaos Terminators, Eldar Aspect &
> Harlequins,
------> OK, now there's no way marines are below aspects in morale. I'd
consider making termies veterans - they are veterans, anyway, and in
WH40K their morale is a notch better. Probably won't matter with the 51%
rule anyway, but it feels better. And it might give some incentive to
make an "all-termie" unit.
> Titans & Gargants, Supreme Commanders, Ork Nobz, Demons, CSM Veterans,
> extra cost command elements. (i.e. SM Captains & Librarians, IG
> Captains)

-------> Chaos vets should probably be up a notch too. Same bodies, diff
armor as termies.

Not really feeling critical, and this is the only section I would alter.
Again, these change ideas are fairly minor, as your 51% rule would
probably mean it didn't matter most of the time.

Chris Miller