Re: [Epic] The Q&A site

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 14:35:58 -0500

A. Allen McCarley wrote:

> * Yes, Mike, I was finally able to access your server. I've sent the
> most recent versions of my pages there and they shoule be viewable
> at your site.

        I just tried to access the new Q&A and had problems. Looks
like a number of the links (including the Q&A link) reference pages
on work1.utsi.edu (instead of www.spellbooksoftware.com), which of
course seems to be down. The source html contains nothing but
absolute hrefs to the utsi site. Allen, perhaps you modified and
uploaded an old copy of the html, instead of modifying the mirrored
versions? (which I believe used to work)

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"You can't throw me to the lions! I'm Charlton Heston!" - Lard