Re: [Epic] The Q&A site

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 14:15:19 -0600

> I just tried to access the new Q&A and had problems. Looks
> like a number of the links (including the Q&A link) reference pages
> on work1.utsi.edu (instead of www.spellbooksoftware.com), which of
> course seems to be down. The source html contains nothing but
> absolute hrefs to the utsi site. Allen, perhaps you modified and
> uploaded an old copy of the html, instead of modifying the mirrored
> versions? (which I believe used to work)
>
> Scott Shupe

Damn! Your absolutely right. That's exactly what I did. (Where was my
brain?) I'll try and correct this quickly.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html

Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html