Re: [Epic] old Chaos infantry boxes

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 18:01:07 -0700

Luca Fazio wrote:

> On 4 Apr 98 at 12:25, Chris Miller wrote:
>

> > Did someone remember whar was, exactly, in the old chaos horde boxes ??
> > I can purchase some of them through a mail order and I was thinking to start a
> > new Chaos army (before Game$ Work$hop hit the market with a new overpticed
> > little box .... !)
> >
> > -------> You asked at the right time...
> :-))) yeah !
> >
> > 5 Champions of Chaos
> > 50 Chaos Space Marines
>
> which type ?? If I remember correctly there were 5 types, 10 for type, but
> which one ??
>

> > Hope that helps...
>
> Yes, thank you... how do you use juggernauts of khorne ??
>
> Ciao,
> Ciao,
>
> Luca Fazio
>
> http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/
>
> Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !

Their were 5 "types" of CSM's but they weren't deadicated to a
particular power or anything. They just had diferent horns and weapon
orientations.

Juggers used to be slow, heavy calvary, 5 stands to a card (2 juggers
to a stand). They had the excellent ability to complete a round of CC
even if shot by units on first-fire. they only moved 30 on charge, but
that was OK. I had 20 stands, and have not found a use for them in the
new game, since a commander on a jugger has trouble keeping up with the
rest of his company in rhinos. Someone has rules for new juggers detats,
but I don't know who.

Thane