Re: [Epic] Star Wars

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 15:20:35 +0200 (MET DST)

At 08:54 AM 4/4/98 +0800, you wrote:
>Anyone have a star wars conversion for epic?
>
>Erax

Well, I painted some space marines white with black guns and they are now
"Stormtroopers".

Space marine commanders painted red (they have cloaks like the emporer's
personal guard) go on as "Scythes of the Emporer".

I have a number of Lambda Shuttles that I use as Thunder Hawks for my white
boys.

I have a number of ATAT walkers that I use as Titans (either Warlords or
Reavers).

I don't have any approriately scaled ATST's, but I would use them as
Warhounds or Knights (something that can enter forrests like Endor...)

I a space marine commander surrounded by 4 marines. The marines are the
standard white with black guns stormtroopers, and the commander is painted
black with a silver/red chainsword. I field him as an Inquisitor.

I have some Landspeeders with the white marines which aren't really Jetbikes
but they are as close as I can find in epic scale...

Sometimes I field my whiteboys as chaos marines, and in this case I have a
greater daemon sized Darth who goes on as Magnus the Red (I figure that
strangling someone over a video link qualifies as a hit on a 2+ range 100cm
attack) and a GD sized Palpatine who goes on as Mortarian (I can imagine
force lightning affecting a group of enemy like a plague wind...)

Agro