Re: [Epic] Chaos cavalry and flak

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 11:47:04 -0400

Luca Fazio wrote:

> Hi,
> greetings from Italy !!
>
> Yesterday I was reading Chaos E40's army list... maybe it is a wrong
> impression, but I cannot find any cavalry unit or flak unit in chaos army
> (except for chaos cult hydra !)
> Am I worng ??

        Chaos Lords, Sorcerers, and Warmasters can be upgraded to
Calvary. There is no flak unit aside from the Hydra. If you're
looking for rules for all-Jugger detachments and the like, check
out http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC/E40K/post.mia.html

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"The day will not save them. And we own the the night." - Warmaster
Horus