[Epic] New Epic Chaos Miniatures

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 13:28:20 -0600

Life can be a bit ironic at times. I just got off the phone
with Tim Huckleberry from GWUS Customer Service, and
I asked him the same question I asked the list here (New
Epic Chaos miniatures: When are they coming out?) Tim
told me June would be his guess, but that's not the best part.
Tim had just seen the new Epic Chaos Rhinos. They were
metal, and the one he saw was covered in spiky bits. Now,
that sounds Khornate to me, thinking back to the Khorne
Destroyer Vehicle from 40k. Just curious here, I don't know
of metal Rhinos ever being produced for Epic. Is this new,
or what?

Jonathan Westmoreland