Re: [Epic] spirit warrior

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 09:35:43 +0200 (MESZ)

> As I remember it the regular dreads are piloted by an eldar who has a
> couple of spirit stones to guide him, that is why the cockpit is so big,
> but you are right, it could be more conflicting background. I will pull
> out my 40k compendium and have a look. As for the warlock titan, I always
> thought it had a farseer on board with the titan crew. the titan was just
> constructed as an amplification unit.
IIRC a Phantom titan is/was crewed by 3 living eldar (all non-psykers) and
a lot of dead ones in the wraithbone structure of the titan himself.
The difference of a Warlock titan are the dead crew: some/most of them
former warlocks/farseers. That is what made the warlock titan arguably the
most powerfull psyker in SM2.

DV

Post office does not deliver mail without postage. And sometimes, even
with.