[Epic] [Epic40K] Chaos Minis

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 08:43:49 +0000

Also, being new to the list, and Epic 40k (although I did start playing
SM/TL about 3 months before it was discontinued), I have a question, and
this is probably one that has been asked numerous times on this list.
When will the Epic Chaos miniatures be released, and does anyone know
what they will look like? Customer Service is telling me that they will be
released in the mid to late summer. Thanks!

Jonathan Westmoreland
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I have news of Chaos minis. I was talking to GW UK Mail Order last night,
and I was offered some E40K Chaos Rhinos - needless to say I'm getting
some. I don't know what they look like yet - I'll post again after Easter once
they have arrived. No release date was given.
  For those of you who play 40K - and if someone could post this to the 40K
list - I was also offered Chaos Cultists. New IG minis are also being
released, new heavy weapon teams for Catachan (autocannon) Mordian,
Valhallan and Tallarn. I don't remember the specific weapons. Nothing for
the Cadians though. Also some Tallarn Rough Riders are apparently on the
way. The new Land Raider will probably be released around Christmas.

Krass