Re: [Epic] So off topic, it's pratically in Pluto.

From: Fabio VanderMerwe <FVander_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 21:49:13 -0400

I have am tempted myself to try Babylon 5 wars myself, but alais my GW
habit has leeched must of my spending money at the moment. On the internet
there are a few store that sell babylon 5 wars for a very good price. The
best site I have found with the best price is discount games at
www.discountgames.com . They have an extensive list and ship overseas. The
basic set runs about $33 US dollars. Unfortunatly there are not that many
miniture out for the game but discount games carries the ones that are out
there

Fabio