Re: [Epic] So off topic, it's pratically in Pluto.

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 22:06:10 -0600

Fabio VanderMerwe wrote:

> I have am tempted myself to try Babylon 5 wars myself, but alais my GW
> habit has leeched must of my spending money at the moment. On the internet
> there are a few store that sell babylon 5 wars for a very good price. The
> best site I have found with the best price is discount games at
> www.discountgames.com . They have an extensive list and ship overseas. The
> basic set runs about $33 US dollars. Unfortunatly there are not that many
> miniture out for the game but discount games carries the ones that are out
> there
>
> Fabio
>
> Mathew Wrote:
> >
> >Sorry to bother you chaps, but I am in the UK and I hunger for B5 Wars -
> >the
> >space combat game with the figure & all. Anyone tell me where I could
> >find
> >the game and copious amounts of figure for it?
> >
> >Thankyou
> >
> >Matthew

I wouldn't necessarily get the figures for it. For some ungoddly reason,
they've started making the capital ships way to large for the hex maps;
each map is supposed to represent a km or so, so there's no reason for
most ships to ocupy 2 or 3 hexes.

It is a thorougly excellent game, though I think counters work better
right now.

Thane