Re: [Epic] Half a disrupt

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 00:42:50 -0500

>>I suppose that you speak about half firepower due to an assault order.
>>As a Heavy Weapon, you must first roll a die for each disrupt weapon
>>that will be fired. On a 4+, you can fire (ie you can roll a die to see
>>if you add a BM to the enemy detachment) otherwise the weapon can't
>fire
>>at all.
>

> ....... WHAT???????
>
> Where is this Thing about rolling to see if a Heavy Weapon can
>fire????

------> That would be in the rules and the Q&A's answered by the designers.
How did you think you figured half firepower for SHW's?

Chris Miller

PS : some other things that may be revelations: 1 blast marker shuts down
one SHW, so it's possible for 4 BM's to shut down a Warlord titan. Also,
firepower is figured and totalled for adding Blast Markers _before_ you
halve it for assault orders.

I add those two because they are the 2 most common things I see new players
& non-list members do wrong. Might as well get it all on the table at
once...