[Epic] Field Artillery

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:16:02 +0800

I was just flicking through websites when was reminded of the WD215 and the
field artillery variants which allow for artillery and flak. Having
temporarily misplaced my WD I thought about this for a moment and hence this
question:

Do the rules apply to all races with field artillery?

The Ork artillery is already artillery so it doesn't matter on that part,
but they would adopt an anti-tank and a flak weapon.

The Eldar would gain artillery and flak. It doesn't fit that the Eldar
would have an artillery but a flak might work.

Mind you the Imperial FA costs 13 points, the Ork one 14 points and the
Eldar 15 points (although it doesn't do anything that the Imperial one doesn't).

Also on another note - I would have imagined that the Eldar, the supposed
supreme in laser technology would have an anti-tank weapon on a flyer.

Erax