Re: [Epic] Field Artillery

From: mlooney - IOnet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 12:07:04 -0500

Michael & Catherine Goh wrote:

> I was just flicking through websites when was reminded of the WD215 and the
> field artillery variants which allow for artillery and flak. Having
> temporarily misplaced my WD I thought about this for a moment and hence this
> question:

IIRC the "offical" options to change to flak for the support weapons was
for space marines alone. The support weapons or Whirlwinds were allowed
to become "Flak" at their current cost.

I would post the stats, but like you, my WD are "some place in the
warp", (also known as "in the geek room" in this house)