[Epic] New Epic Pics

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 00:25:50 -0400

Well, I finally got around to updating the old web page. The new
pictures I promised are there now, just follow the gallery link(s).

http://www.openix.com/~rutins/fwar.htm

Let me know if anything is broken - it's late and I'm half asleep.

Also, any suggestions for future pics are appreciated. I was able to
include some of the requested 'battlefield scene' type pictures thanks
to my wife's ability with Photoshop and our digital camera.

Regards,

- Erik