Re: [Epic] Half a disrupt

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:57:16 PDT

>>>I suppose that you speak about half firepower due to an assault
order.
>>>As a Heavy Weapon, you must first roll a die for each disrupt weapon
>>>that will be fired. On a 4+, you can fire (ie you can roll a die to
see
>>>if you add a BM to the enemy detachment) otherwise the weapon can't
>>fire
>>>at all.
>>

>> ....... WHAT???????
>>
>> Where is this Thing about rolling to see if a Heavy Weapon
can
>>fire????
>>>
>------> That would be in the rules and the Q&A's answered by the
designers.
>How did you think you figured half firepower for SHW's?
>
>Chris Miller
>
>PS : some other things that may be revelations: 1 blast marker shuts
down
>one SHW, so it's possible for 4 BM's to shut down a Warlord titan.
Also,
>firepower is figured and totalled for adding Blast Markers _before_ you
>halve it for assault orders.
>
>I add those two because they are the 2 most common things I see new
players
>& non-list members do wrong. Might as well get it all on the table at
>once...

     The BM shut down SHW???!!! THAT i did�nt Know, after i worte this
I looked the thing about assault and is true...

   But why BM shuts down the SHW, i figured it would bw difficult to put
a -1 to a blast marker but i never tough about shutting them
down...(well, i guess i�ll go and buy more Pulsas...)

                             Alexis Delgado

  Alexis_usb_at_...