Re: [Epic] Q&A 6 *ANSWERED*

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:04:21 +0200 (MESZ)

> > Q: How many "Supreme Commander" detachment may you take?
> > a) One, except for Trynids who are limited by the over-all size
> > of their army for their total number
> > b) As many as you want, except for 'Nids who are limited by the
> > over-all size of their army for their total number.
> > c) Some other number.
> >
> > P: a)
>
> Shouldn't the answers have been worded something like,
> "a) One, except for the Eldar and Tyranids..."?
Exactly my opinion. The answers checked for a special tyranid rule (which
is obvious from the armies book) but not for a possible eldar special rule
(the _possibility_ is there because the eldar supreme commander det is
phrased entirely different to the other commander dets).

DV

Post office does not deliver mail without postage. And sometimes, even
with.