Re: [Epic] Q&A 6 *ANSWERED*

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:56:00 -0500

> Shouldn't the answers have been worded something like,
> "a) One, except for the Eldar and Tyranids..."?

It actually never occurred to me that people might think the Eldar would
form an exception here. The line about the Eldar Supreme Commander
detachment being able to have up to two commanders appears inside the
detachment description; rather like the IG infantry detatchment being
able to take up to three Command stands.

Still, if this is going to worry people, I can certainly ask for
further clarification.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html

Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html