Re: [Epic] Q&A 6 *ANSWERED*

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:31:24 -0400

A. Allen McCarley wrote:

> > Shouldn't the answers have been worded something like,
> > "a) One, except for the Eldar and Tyranids..."?
>
> It actually never occurred to me that people might think the Eldar would
> form an exception here. The line about the Eldar Supreme Commander
> detachment being able to have up to two commanders appears inside the
> detachment description; rather like the IG infantry detatchment being
> able to take up to three Command stands.

        Well, it's been awhile but I was under the impression that
the rules said that the Farseer & Avatar go in different detachments
if both are taken. If that's not the case, then I withdraw my
objection to the wording. I'll check my books tonight.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Don't you laugh, damn you, don't you laugh!" - Clockwork Orange