Re: [Epic] Rumours R Us

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 23:38:50 -0500 (EST)

Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...> writes:
> >Just out of cussedness, what OTHER NON-GW games do you folk out there on
> >the list play?

        A bit of battletech, some computer games like Stars!, and a
whole bunch of RPG systems (not at once, but I seem to learn the rules
for a new one every year or two)... Never once have I run into a
Combat Result Table that could be abbreviated to CRT.
        I'm also more of a painter than a wargamer, which may help to
explain my persistence in playing the Eldar. I chose them originally
because it was the only army not in use by our group at the time. I'm
mediocre at both painting and wargaming, really.

Mark